Friday, December 21, 2018

Voyd and her family Quote


Kevin Alexander: Why not tell mom?
David Kristanto: Because, I didn’t want…
Kevin Alexander: What?
David Kristanto: Because, it’s not the time.
Rafael: Come on, man.
Kevin Alexander: Why?
David Kristianto: Because …
Dashiell ‘Dash’ Parr: It’s, so, uncool.
Bob Parr: Because I’m formulating, okay? I’m taking in information, I’m processing. I’m doing the math, I’m fixing the boyfriend and keeping the baby from turning into a flaming monster. How do I do it? By rolling with the punches, baby! I ain’t doing no crash landing, okay? Because I’m Mr. Incredible, not Mr. Softsoap, or Mr. Mediocre Guy. Mr. Incredible!
Violet Parr: We should call Lucius.
Bob Parr: No! I can handle it. There’s no way I’m going to…
[Jack-Jack disappears through the wall, catapulting himself towards the pool in the backyard, Bob quickly runs after him to catch him] 
Violet Parr: I’m going to call Lucius.

No comments:

Post a Comment